Where can I go and teach overseas?

It all depends on what qualifications you have. Many countries require you to have a Bachelor degree with 2 years teaching experience but there are also countries where you can go and teach with just your TEFL qualification. Some countries are not that strict when it comes to a non-degree holder as long as you have a TEFL certificate from a reputable institution with a practical training component like our courses. We have trained hundreds of TEFL teachers over the last 2 years that are teaching abroad and online.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *